Sunday, March 17, 2013

Back to Blogging

I started a blog over 5 years ago about my knitting projects. I'm sad to say that blog has been retired. I'm really excited as I have thought long and hard about beginning a new one. I wanted to make sure that I was ready to commit to something else rather than feeling like it was another job. I've learned so much over the years and met so many amazing people and can't wait to share that as well.
 What I hope to achieve with my blog is a journal of my successes and modifications with the fiber arts that I dabble in. The word modification is something that I like to use instead of the word failures. Knitting, spinning, and weaving  can be modified in so many ways which is how we get new patterns. How great is that! So, here's to my first post and many more.

On my needles:
Color Affection by Veera Valimaki Miss Babs hand dyed yarn


Honey Cowl by Madelinetosh yarn Dream in Color Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment